Monday, December 29, 2008

Tomorrow I'll be at the airport waiting to go to Japan. Today was a good day, the week as a whole has become a really busy mush of days rather than the gym, Japanese and sleep that I was expecting. Lots of nights out, lots of shopping and friends. I perhaps think that it has worked out for the better. Yesterday I went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - it was really amazing. My parents had trouble understanding that it was a fantasy not a drama and things didn't make sense nor should they.

I went to Indooroopilly with Kate and James and I picked up a package that came from Bowerbird of a wonderful faux fur coat and a lovely vintage dress. I also bought two pair of shoes: heels and sneakers plus a cheap plaid shirt from Jay Jays for $10. I don't have a lot to update on, but I wanted to show you these lovely things I bought as well as giving you a 'hang tight, I'll update from the Land of Hello Kitty soon' sort of update.

Oh dear, I'm currently watching the American Kath and Kim, okay - it might be funny because it's lame ares and completely exploiting the American pop culture "I happen to have a lot of experience with gay lesbians" Ha... yes, that was funny. But really? The relation to the Australian one is so slim, the names, mother and daughter - that's it I'd say.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to japan! seems like fun, and a faux fur jacket seems beautiful hope you post some picutes! i love your posts and i hope you have fun in japan and a great new year!


    xoxo A<3

    ReplyDelete