Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesdays


So today I handed in a 2500 word essay for Journalism on The Role of the Internet throughout the American Election. I don't understand why we would need to write something like this for Journalism? I don't know. I'm over Journalism. I needed to work on getting some American History resources. I just gave up and referenced wikipedia. Oh well, my reference list and my bibliography were quite good. Next semester I'm going to take a break from Journalism. I'm going to take another French subject in place of Journalism... so just a switch. I just need a break from writing such horrid, stupid assignments.

I'm also looking into going to France at the end of the year. At first I was looking at taking a language course, my friend is going to France to be an Aupair. Currently looking into this for two months over Christmas. I'm watching The Biggest Looser: damn the brothers look good. I also watched Master Chef tonight. I was upset. Nothing as good as the UK version. Yeah... I guess that's about it!

Some interesting/scary things:

* Swine Flu: Swine influenza virus (referred to as SIV) refers to influenza cases that are caused by Orthomyxoviruses endemic to pig populations. SIV strains isolated to date have been classified either as Influenzavirus C or one of the various subtypes of the genus Influenzavirus A. Swine flu infects people every year and is found typically in people who have been in contact with pigs, although there have been cases of person-to-person transmission.Symptoms include fever, disorientation, stiffness of the joints, vomiting, and loss of consciousness ending in death.
* What makes you yell? Straight from the waves of Triple J. I CANNOT stand when people don't use there effing blinkers!
* Do you have any vices?
* It's getting cooler: What is a must for you this winter?



I'm sick. Blocked nose, runny eyes, strange stomach, exhausted, sore throat.
The worst bit is that I'm super tired but I cannot seem to sleep.
Oh well, I've not had a cold in over a month - about time!

How did your week go? Better than you expected or worse? Are you going to make a change next week? I'm going to spend more time out of the house next week. Be more proactive. Change things up! Here comes a list of awesome things:

1. Dita Von Teese is in my opinion is such a beautiful women. To me her style and her body are pretty much all the things I wish to have!
2. Lindsay Lohan interview where on Australian TV Ellen was said to 'grill' Linsday.
3. Miss USA and her views on gay rights.
4. Turkish TIme: my friends and I went out to dinner last night. It was lovely! We're looking into starting a club and dining out once a month togeter!
5. Spending time during the day reading. I find myself falling asleep because I read in bed. I'm currently reading The Great Gatsby, which is quite a nice read.
6. Baking: Yesterday I made ANZAC cookies. They had to be one of the eaisest things I've made for a while!
7. Kidrobot
8. Tarina Tarantion: Do I need to say anymore?
9. TUK shoes: the joys of internet buying
10. My new Peter Alexander dressing gown. Oh, dear - I've died and gone to heaven!
11. The Boat People: I'm off to see them today!

Next week I'm getting inked again, and hopefully getting my nose pierced. Howz exciting! Also exciting is Labour Day next Monday. My plans are to drive down to Byron Bay: who's interested?



Love and Art

Zilla

No comments:

Post a Comment